The most awaited S series from Samsung has been announced today at the Galaxy Unpacked event held in San Francisco. The flagship series of 2020 consists of three devices – Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra. These devices come powered with the latest Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990 SoC depending on the region. All these handsets have Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O displays with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Furthermore, these smartphones will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 / Exynos Modem 5123 modem for 5G connectivity. They will come out of the box with Android 10 operating system with OneUI 2.o on top. They will be supporting the features like Bixby, Samsung Health and Samsung Pay also. Samsung has included an in-display Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner on these phones to enhance the security levels.
* Galaxy S20 5G 128GB – $999.99 (approx Rs. 71,300)
* Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB – $1,199.99 (approx Rs. 85,600)
* Galaxy S20+ 5G 512GB – $1,299.99 (approx Rs. 92,700)
* Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 12GB +128GB – $1399.99 (approx Rs. 99,840)
* Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 16GB + 512GB – $1499.99 (approx Rs. 1,06,975)